Yesterday Real Raw News tweeted that the military arrested an associate of Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. Alas, we got the premise twisted.

It turns out that Assistant Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis Shannon Corless voluntarily surrendered to JAG investigators and implicated herself in a myriad financial crime that began shortly after she was selected as Assistant Secretary for OIA in January 2022.

[wptelegram-ajax-widget username=”PatriotsTargeted” width=”100%” height=”500px”]

Prior to joining the Treasury Department, Corless was a member of the Senior National Intelligence Service at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), where she served for over 15 years. For the last five years, Corless held management positions at the ODNI supporting the highest levels of government, including serving as the Intelligence Community’s first Economic Security and Financial Intelligence Executive.

Her activities in recent days have many bizarre twists and turns.

According to JAG sources, Corless in early October started phoning high-ranking military officers who had renounced the Biden regime and who still consider Donald J. Trump the lawfully elected President of the United States. Corless, seemingly unhinged, wanted to know why “men in military attire” were shadowing her every move. She claimed to have seen them lurking outside a grocery store. She said she had seen two men in battle dress uniforms (BDUs) and combat boots tailing her while she took morning jogs through a park near her home, and while walking her dog. A maniacal Corless said “perverted soldiers” were staking out her home after dark and peering through her windows, often as she got undressed or emerged from the shower.

“You can’t do this to me, I work for the administration,” Corless reportedly told US Army Col. Richard Engle on October 8.

“Col. Engle, like others she’d called, assumed she was a stark raving lunatic and hung up on her. She seemed totally paranoid,” a JAG source told RRN.

But Corless’ ravings continued for another week. Black vans without license plates, she claimed, had parked on her street but fled when she spotted them.

On 17 October, a frenzied Corless made her second to last phone call, this time to Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington. Corless told Harrington the madness had to stop and that she would turn herself in and confess in exchange for leniency.

“Liz Harrington had no idea who she was or what she was blabbering about,” our source said. “But told her if she had committed crimes in contravention of the US Constitution and wanted to speak to someone about it, she had to call JAG’s office in Pensacola. And that’s exactly what she did.”


Leave a Reply